Submitted papers will be reviewed and accepted with a normal review process.
Accepted papers will be assigned to relevant regular sessions. Session Chair will be assigned by TPC (Technical Program Committee).
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Digital Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing databases.
- Young Researchers in all themes (age less than 25)
- Women in Engineering
- Green Business Models
- Sixth Generation Communications, Sensors and Machine Intelligence
- Power Electronics for future wireless communications
In the Special Sessions, submitted papers will be reviewed like contributed papers. The papers will be included in the WPMC2022 Proceedings, but not be published in IEEE Digital Xplore.
All presenters including Coordinators will pay the full registration fee. Other requirements are the same to Regular Sessions.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, IEEE Xplore complaint) will be only accepted by Electronic Submission System (EDAS).
- The length should not be longer than six A4 pages.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- After a paper has been accepted, a minimum of one author from the accepted paper MUST register at the full registration fee (member or non-member) BEFORE the registration deadline (TBA)
- Accepted papers which do not have an author registered at the full registration fee by that deadline will be removed from the Conference Proceedings and IEEE Digital Xplore.
- Refunds of registration fees will not be made under any circumstances following the inclusion of the paper in the Conference Proceedings.
- Online final camera-ready manuscript submission system will be opened until: 30th August, 2022
- Both Special session papers and Regular papers are encouraged.
- Copyright & Speaker biography must be uploaded. (Templates can be downloaded from EDAS)
- Manuscript MUST BE checked via PDF eXpress PLUS (Conference ID: 55625).
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the new user
- Enter the following:
- 55625X for the conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
* An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
* Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.