In AIROD, we are committed and dedicated to:
Excel in research
- Aim to publish our work in leading international business and management journals.
- Participate in leading international conferences.
- Collaborate with leading scholars within their respective fields.
Support young researchers
- Mentor PhD and junior faculty both regarding teaching and research.
- Help researchers connect with relevant people in their own network (either nationally or internationally).
- Where relevant, invite PhD students to participate in current research projects.
Provide research-based teaching
- Wherever relevant, AIROD members will integrate their own research (or that of colleagues) as part of the curricula.
- Create a general awareness in students of how research is conducted.
Ensure the practical relevance of our research projects
AIROD researchers strive to maintain close collaborations with external stakeholders, including private and public enterprises.
These collaborations can take various forms:
- Presentation of research results at company meetings, seminars, retreats, etc.
- Data collection in enterprises.
- Work on company-initiated projects – either through student projects or own research.
- Use of company executives as visiting lecturers.